The National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence - Orange County will be the leader and partner in eliminating alcohol, tobacco and drug-related problems in Orange County.
To achieve its mission, NCADD-OC:
- Provides leadership in the alcohol, tobacco and drug prevention community
- Offers the California licensed Drinking Driver Program
- Gathers and disseminates valid educational information about use and abuse of alcohol and other drugs, alcoholism, drug use, abuse, misuse and dependence
- Leads, recruits and organizes a county-wide constituency in support of these efforts
- Creates innovative broad-based approaches to marketing, brokering, presenting and distributing programs and services based on the latest research and scientific information
NCADD-OC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, that delivers its mission by direct actions of the Council's Board of Directors and staff.
The National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence - Orange County (NCADD-OC) is a non-profit, community-based organization that provides professional resources on alcohol, tobacco, and drug-related issues. Since 1957, we have provided high-quality programs and services aimed at improving the quality of life for the residents of Orange County. NCADD-OC is one of nearly 80 chapter affiliates of the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence located in New York.
Lake Forest Office:
Phillip Falcetti, CEO
Gwen Drenick, Prevention Director
Tondra Cicali, DUI Program Manager21068 Bake ParkwayLake ForestCA 92630
Phone: 949.770.1191 · Fax: 949.770.4660 ·
Santa Ana Office:
Jennifer Jezar, DUI Program Manager1200 N. Main St.Suite 700Santa Ana,CA 92701
Phone: 714.835.4252 · Fax: 714.560.1680 ·
NCADD-OC is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit entity, allowing our supporters to make tax-deductible donations to support our efforts. Since our establishment in 1957, many residents in our community have supported NCADD-OC through financial donations. As a result of these contributions, we have been able to significantly expand and enhance the quality of our programs and services.